Aspire 18650 battery cell is 3.7V rechargeable battery made for high discharge current (max. 40A) applications. 40 Amperes is more than enough to run almost any high drain (high discharge current) electronic device.It is an excellent choice for people who are looking for high drain ICR 18650 battery cells (Personal Vaporizer-Electronic Cigarette, Flashlights, or any application that requires high discharge current).
· Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
· Charge fully before first use.
· Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
· Use only high quality battery chargers.
· Do not expose to heat.
· Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
· Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
· Do not charge unattended.
· Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
· Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
· For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.